Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas is a busy time.

Here I am at 11:49 working on our family blog. Why am I up at 11:49, well you see, I forgot that tomorrow was Dylan's last day of school before Christmas break. That may not seem significant to you, however, I needed 17 individually wrapped treats, a teacher gift, a teacher's asst. gift, and a gift for the class gift exchange. I did manage to fit in my last shopping today between helping in Maddie's class and going to clean part-time, ( so we can afford Christmas this year). Tomorrow Dylan has a sleepover, I have grocery shopping, and another cleaning job. Saturday we have swimming, a visit with reindeer and then I am taking my aunt to Ft. Wayne so she can finish her shopping, Sunday is Church and then some family holiday baking. Sound crazy, it is and I would not have it any other way. I love all of the hustle and bustle and most of the time we have holiday cheer, but that just depends what time of day it is and the mood of our three kids.
Merry Christmas

No comments: