Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas One More Time

Decorating gingerbread cookies with our cousin Christa
Dylan is opening one of his presents from Aunt Lynn, she spoils the kids more than I do. By next Christmas she will have her own grandkid so things may change a little.

Maddie got some new ornaments for her own tree. They were iceskates, she got iceskates that last two years from Santa, her feet keep growing.


We had one more Christmas with my mom's family this week. I cannot seem to get the house put back together after the kids get more gifts. Today I feel miserable but that is my goal. Get organized and hopefully put some Christmas stuff away. Anyway, what a great holiday season we had. It is hard to imagine getting back into the swing of things with school and extra-cirriculars again next week. I have had so much fun relaxing and playing with the kids. They are growing so fast, I wish we could slow it all down some.

No comments: