Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Friday, January 2, 2009

Macy's Haircut


Well, Maddie has made it 6 years without cutting her own hair. Macy however has cut hers twice now. This morning I gave the girls a quick hair trim and Dylan a haircut with our new awesome clippers. So this evening Macy decided to give it a try too. She now has bangs. I was adamant that my girls would never have bangs because they are so hard to grow out. Macy's always had the bad hair of the family anyway, now it is really a hacked up mess. I love little girls with long pretty hair. She really looks like a rug rat. I guess we will have to get someone to fix it better than I did, my skills are limited to trims of 2 inches or less. It still looks pretty cute in pig tails thankfully. She was really proud of it too. What a stinker.

No comments: