Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dylan Turns 5

The boys are all settled in after a long night of playing hard. They stayed up until 12:00am.
The boys hits pinata a million times, and Mike still had to cut it to get in started for them. They were really funny, and it actually ended up keeping them busy for quite a while.

This picture made me laugh, I did not realize that everyone helped Dylan blow out the candles until I downloaded the pictures. I forgot to order a horse cake so I had to just buy one. Kris usually makes them but it did not work out this time.


The boys were settling in for some pizza.



Dylan got to have a sleep over for his 5th birthday. We did a Wild West theme. They had a horse pinata, searched for treasure, played games and just had fun playing together. He had 5 friends stay and they had so much fun. Mike took pictures of the basement when they were done because we had never seen anything like it. Baily was the babysitter and she cleaned it up for me, she is the best!!!!

No comments: