Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Monday, March 16, 2009

Maddie Turns 6

OOPs this one is super fuzzy, my camera was a little messed up this night.
The girls were all checking out the gift that Whittney got for Maddie. She got her the coolest scrap book I have ever seen for a little girl. It is made by Usborn. ( Whittney's mom sells Usborn if you are interested.)

Maddie and Maggie thought they were so cool in their sunglasses. I admit they looked really cute, they even danced and sang in them.


Maddie thought she was striking a pose just like in the movie. All of the girls had their HSM appareal on for the night. Bre even had a coat that was HSM.



We celebrated High School Musical style all evening on Friday. Maddie had so much fun with her friends, they sang in the microphone to all of the HSM tunes, and danced the night away on the HSM stage. You can see from the picture Nana made an awesome cake. We had a pinata and the girls watch HSM 1-3 throughout the evening. They also did the make-up and nails a million times, sorry fellow moms I realized after the fact that I was out of remover. This group of girls were so easy, they all got along great and played together really well. They played house and pretended they were going to the beach, this was a little rough on my beach towel supply, good thing I am getting my new dryer this afternoon.

No comments: