Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall Camping

Macy had to ride Dylan's old bike because she wore hers out, even if she looked a wrieck she was still super cute.
Avery was very focused on her beautiful pumpkin painting. They kept busy doing crafts the whole weekend, it wore Kylie and I out because as soon as one craft is done they were ready for the next one.

Dylan was really impressed with these. He was wanting to show his dad, they were at the campfire drinking a beer while Kylie and I took the kids to the nature center. LOL.


Dylan was so tired on the hayride I thought he was going to fall asleep. We had to keep talking to him so he would keep his eyes open.



Here is the only picture I managed to get with whole group. They were really good and they really did actually get along as well as it looks in this picture.




Okay, as Megan keeps reminding me I am the world worst blogger. Michael moved our computer to the basement and just got us back online, and I have been lazy. SO we are going back a little ways here. But at the begining of October we went camping with our friends the Thane and Kylie and family. We had a great weekend. I just cannot say enough how much I love to camp. The kids are so great to watch and their little bodies are so tired when you lay them down. We got to have some time without the kids in the evening after they retired to sit by the fire and have some drink. Thane and Kylie are so laid back that we seem to do well with each others kids. Hopefully we can keep doing this and giving our kids some great traditions to look back on.

No comments: