Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Friday, November 14, 2008

This is the first year Dylan would stick his hand inside of his pumpkin. It used to gross him out.
This is really blurry and I am not sure why but Dawson thought he was pretty cool getting all of those guts out on the first try.




The kids went to Nana and Papa's to carve pumpkins this year. They also got to get their goody bags, do crafts and eat lots of fun food. I know I have siad this before, but it can be repeated again, my kids are so lucky to have their Papa and Nana. I don't know if you can read the chalk board but it says Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Fence. They each got PJ's, a Bakugan ( I guess these are cool now)a sticker book and other goodies. Dylan told Kris she was the greatest Nana ever, he said it with a mouth full of dessert so Dawson had to translate for him, but it was still really sweet.

No comments: