Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome Winter











The kids nagged all day to play in the snow. I was wanting to get some pictures for our holiday cards so they finally wore me down. It was crazy cold too. We do not even have snow boots yet so everyone was really cold. They played outside for about an hour and then we warmed up with some hot chocolate. I think I got some good shots, so some of you may be seeing these photos again in your mail box in a week or so. This weather has us all really excited for Christmas, it went straight from Halloween to Christmas this year. I cannot wait. I will have to post a photo of the Gingerbread house we decorated. We are all in the mood and getting ready to put our tree up toward the end of the week. It always sounds like more fun than it actually is.

No comments: