Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Friday, August 22, 2008

"Bus"voyage




Today Maddie rode the bus to school for the first time today. She was so excited and I was so nervous. Since, she is going to Ryan Park she has to switch buses two seperate times, once at the Middle School and once at the High School. There are adults there to help but I was, and still am very nervous about this. I gave her the stranger lecture and told her only to talk to school employees and told her they would all have on a school id etc. I am sure you parents can understand my fears, anytime someone else is in charge of you kids it is a scary thought. Anyway here she is walking down the driveway, getting on the bus and then the bus leaving with my baby on board. She was so excited to wear the sweatshirt she had on today, she picked it out by herself.

1 comment:

Kathy Douglas said...

I remember when my mom took my picture like this. However, I was mad that she was doing it and did NOT cooperate. Glad Maddie is such a ham and loves it! I still have my picture like that, and you know how old that is. Yes, they had cameras then! Maddie will always love her's too!