Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pleasant Lake Days.

So, it may not have been a huge celebration, but the kids sure enjoyed it. We did the pet parade, poor grandpa Jeff had to haul the goat there for Maddie. He is such a trooper. We also used the dogs at my moms, notice I did not say my moms dogs because technically two of the dogs are ours we just keep them there because they are naughty. The kids had fun, I am not so sure the goat did though. The next day there was a parade and cook-out. Then there was a volleyball tournament, we won, YEAH. It was really fun, it was super laid back and it felt like we were just playing at a party in someone's yard. It was a nice weekend, unfortunately all Mike ever gets to do is work so he did not get to join us. Saturday night we went to Thane and Kylie's party. It is always fun to get to be an adult too. I do not have any pictures of that but if I can get a friend to share I will post them. It was a great night, I was a little tired today but it was worth it. I also finally got my house cleaned from our long camping trip so it was a well rounded and semi-productive weekend.
Maddison and Max the goat.
Macy and Mitsy, they were sporting the patriotic theme. It tied in nicely with the olympics too.
Dylan and Grace, Grace was really naughty, she broke her lease as soon as we got out of the van and I could not control her until Grandma Linda got there. She was going crazy and almost broke my fingers. Her and Dylan are too much alike.
Logan and Dylan are sharing their lunch, they kept wrestling and could not focus on lunch.
Our friends Olivia and Blake rode in the parade with their church, they were really cute and they threw us lots of candy.

No comments: