Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Thursday, August 21, 2008



It was a little hectic this morning so when I went back to pick Maddie up at school I got a oicture with her, Joel, and Miss Buchs. This is Miss Buchs first year teaching and I can already tell she is going to be excellent. Maddie was also really excited to take a picture with the Rhino out in front of the school, it is her mascot. Anyway, day one went great and everyone was in bed a t 8:30, for those of you who know us well know that is amazing. The kids were tired though. Tomorrow, she gets to ride the bus for the first time. I am really nervous about this, she has to change buses twice and this scares me, she's smart so I am sure it will not be a big deal.

No comments: