Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Fun




Friday night I was feeling a bit sorry for myself because we did not have any exciting plans for the weekend. So to make everyone smile I let the kids build thier own pizzas. They had all of their topping in bowls and they got to made their pizza just for themselves. After that we played games and had icecream cones. I actually was really fun, and a great start to a long weekend.
Maddie had to call grandpa and grandma and have them come over and enjoy the fun. Michael had to work all weekend so that was a little sad, esp. for mommy. I really feel like since school and our fall activities have started that we have been going in different directions.

No comments: