Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Toad Time


A couple of days ago the kids came home from their great-grandma's house with a wonderful find....a toad. They had made it a little home in a cool-whip container and were so excited to show daddy. Well, I had forgotten about the toad for a day or so. Maddie came in my room yesterday morning and said that she thought someone had let the toad go, but it definetly was NOT HER. These are almost her most common two words that she says, so I did not believe her. Once again I got busy and forgot about the missing toad. Last night while watching TV at 12:30am, I see something out of the corner of my eye, and "what do you know" the toad has hopped out from under the couch. I was laughing so hard, it struck me as so funny that we have had a toad wondering through our house for 48 hours. I caught the toad, and was telling the kids about it the next day and Dylan covers his little mouth and is laughing. "I was actually the kid that let the toad out of the box, sorry mommy."

No comments: