Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Sunday, August 17, 2008



Today I promised we could have a Mexican Party. It is not as exciting as it sounds, we had Mexican food, played games, and did puzzles. We have been working with Dylan on letter regonition, we have a great floor puzzle that is the alphabet and this has been working well. Anything you call a party my kids are very into, I think I am going to start having letter parties. I have learned that with Dylan I have to be creative so he does not know he is learning. Here are a couple of photos from the day. We were doing puzzles, grandma came over for the Mexican party too. The photo of the shoes is pretty funny, these are the shoes Maddie found at Peebles yesterday. She was so excited, she loved the leopard print and the fur. Look out Megan we may be gifting these to you in a few months, I think Olivia would love them also. LOL.

No comments: