Life is full of fun and excitement with the Oberlin kids. We are so proud of our kids and excited to share all of that with you. Michael and Nikki

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Going To The Park

Macy, Maddie and Avery were all starving, for once they wanted to eat instead of play.
Dylan and Joel are too cute.

Well it was so awesome out yesterday that Kylie and I took advantage of the weather and went to the park after Kindgarten. We stopped and got a pizza and let the kids play. It was super nice out. Then last night Maddie had gymnastics in Angola. This is only our second week there and I think it was a good move. She misses CCC but they seem to make them do a little bit more here. She will like it more as she gets to know more people there. I am back into training for my mini marathon again. FINALLY. I went on a 9 mile bike ride yesterday and then ran with Mindi and Jaime last night. I have one month from today and a lot of work to do.

No comments: